1. She is so gentle with her brother that it makes me want to cry.
2. She listens to EVERYthing and will randomly ask me about a conversation we had weeks and weeks previous.
3. She can use words like "actually" and "responsibility" in context, and yet, she still sucks her thumb.
4. She often has imaginary friends over to play. They all have interesting names that she creates.
5. She prefers to pick out her own clothes, and her fashion sense gravitates towards comfy pants and anything pink.
6. She is naturally kind. And she is concerned about other people's feelings.
7. She's in the habit of randomly saying, "I love my family."
8. She gives me what she calls "the Mommy squeeze." (She made up the style of hug and its name.)
9. She always wants to hold my hand.
10. She can be outrageous and loud and SO funny.
11. (I just can't stop!) She smiles, she smiles, she smiles, and that dimple just kills me.
How I love her.