The October monthly gallery at Write.Click.Scrapbook is Tumbler-inspired. What's Tumbler? For all intents and purposes, it's a digital bulletin board for visual inspiration and bookmarking ideas. For the more in-depth explanation, click and read here. :) I chose this piece as my inspiration and created a page about Sadie's first day of preschool:
- Red cardstock from That Was Yesterday Solids kit by Michelle Underwood
- White cardstock from White Foundation Papers I kit by Vinnie Pearce
- Frame from Curled Photo Frames kit by Mary Ann Wise
- Polka dot brush from HA Polky Dots kit by Hero Arts
- Stitches from Basic Stitches No1 kit by Mary Ann Wise
- Staple from That Was Yesterday kit by Michelle Underwood
- Ladybug rub-on from Bloom Rubons kit by Vinnie Pearce
Things to Note:
- I created this page digitally because I found that it was easier to translate the inspiration piece into a digital page, although you could easily create the alphabet art and print to paper for a hybrid page.
- The little ladybug rub-on is from Vinnie Pearce's Bloom kit. The rub-ons come in distressed and plain and they are so cute!
- I have little idea about what she did at her first day of preschool (because she wouldn't tell me) so I journaled from my perspective.
- I plan to use this same design for a page for Caleb's book. Not about preschool, but maybe for a title page. I love this aspect of digital! One design - click, click, click - two pages!