I know I'm not the only one who can't get enough of sweet little baby feet. Here's a new page over at Two Peas (more details and links to supplies here):
- Bo Bunny Double Dot patterned paper
- October Afternoon patterned paper
- Bazzill Basics kraft cardstock
- American Crafts cardstock
- October Afternoon die-cuts
- Hero Arts star stamp
- Tsukineko Versamark ink
- Making Memories Oliver Trims and Treats
- American Crafts silver mini-brad
- EK Success label punch
- Making Memories paint
- 7gypsies sticker
- AL Softhearted font
Things to Note:
- I made a very similar page with Sadie's footprints. You can see it here.
- To create the stamped feet: I taped a piece of cardstock to a large book, and while D was holding Caleb, I painted each of his feet (one at a time) and brought the book to him. I applied gentle pressure to make sure all of his foot left an imprint on the cardstock. It's not perfect, but it's sure cute. It helps to have a box of wipees handy.
- I used the October Afternoon Farm Fresh 8" x 8" stack, but I couldn't find it in the store, so I linked the full-size collection. Same with the star stamp and paint, so I've linked other options.
- Crazy how time flies. Caleb is rounding the corner on six months this Friday!
Have a very happy Monday!