It's a heavy list and things that I actually try not to think about altogether too often. Most of these scary things center around my children - it's amazing how becoming a mother can simultaneously make a person so strong and yet so vulnerable.
1. Losing either of my children in a public place.
3. Either of them getting sick with a serious illness.
4. Losing any one of my family members.
5. Dying before I get a chance to watch my kids grow up.
6. Having a major regret about how I lived life.
7. Plane crashes.
8. Driving in winter.
10. Public speaking.
11. Starting a photography business.